[blparent] car seats

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Tue May 4 17:41:58 UTC 2010

the sit 'n stroll is a great option as it is a carseat and stroller in one.
you absolutely could not carry him in it unless you're very strong. it
weighs 22 pounds, and if you add 20 or more pounds of baby to that, you're
talking about a very substantial amount of weight. I have traveled a lot
with my daughter, and the sit 'n stroll is nice because it can also be used
as a flightseat (FAA certified), a carseat for cabs when you get to where
you're going, and a stroller if you need one. when I travel with her, I also
bring my Ergo carrier. I will often carry her in that, and drag the
stroller/diaper bag behind me. I mainly do this, because when I'm in an
unfamiliar place, I'd much prefer to have her physically on my body. that
way, if some nice person offers to push my stroller, I can let them, and not
worry that they also have access to my child.
Dena