[blparent] car seats

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Sun May 30 02:17:51 UTC 2010

Just getting info. My son is extremely tall and at 16 months already stands
over 33 inches tall. so I'm looking for a child car seat that is 2 in 1
toddler booster combo that is lightweight yet comfy. We are in a different
vehicle almost everyday so lightweight is important. Right now he has the
evenflo triumph advance and it weighs a ton. us and our friends are getting
tired of lugging it around, I bought it because at the time he was only 4
months old and had outgrown his infant carrier so had to get something rear
facing and this was a combo. it's way to heavy and super bulky in smaller
vehicles. any ideas. I'm in Canada and a lot of the American seats are not
legal here. I guess the regulations are different or something like that.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!