[blparent] challenges with dressing an infant

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue May 4 21:00:35 UTC 2010

Of course, there are factors involved in any family, like if you have
somewhere to be, if you are burning your egg on the stove, if your baby is
screaming because he or she is cold, if the taxi is already honking, etc or
if you are blind and have no idea where in the world you just set down the
wipes, diapers, teething ring. Then time might be an issue.
But given all of the above, you can still love and adore your baby, but
still be very frustrated. V