[blparent] toddler in crowds

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue May 11 03:51:35 UTC 2010

Shannan, just remember almost all kids that age don't play with too many
toys, they prefer boxes, papers and things they are not suppose to touch.
That is what is wonderful about children, they are all different, some
wander, some are attached at the hip (like mine), some just don't care and
are happy standing in one spot while others will go with the first one who
glances their way.  All we have to do is pray and hope they will be fine in
all situations.  Some bounce off the wall with sugar, some with red die,
some with caffeine, just remember to love him no matter what. v