[blparent] monster spray

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu May 13 21:42:35 UTC 2010

Well remember the person I told you about with the wild child, well this mom
also had monster spray, which was a bottle of water with a dab of lavender
in it.  When her children dreamed or thought that monsters were in the room,
mom would come in and spray the room with monster spray.  Well, the lavender
soothes and calms and before you knew it, her children were fast asleep. V