[blparent] monster spray

Joy Wolf joy at kevinlwolf.net
Fri May 14 02:43:56 UTC 2010

Lol, well, this is an individual thing.  With my daughter, I used a bottle
of water scented with a little vanilla oil.  With my son, I just spritz in
the air a little of the lavender body spray I have but never use.  And I'm
not sure how old your kids are, but if they're old enough to read the bottle
and realize it's not monster spray, just put it in a plain spray bottle and
get it labeled.  No need to purchase anything special, just get creative.
Both my kids have gone through this, and I was just finally able to stop
using with my youngest.  Sorry if there's a lot of typos in my messages
tonight.  Just got home from the hospital with my daughter and think I need
to go to bed, or should I have done that hours ago? Lol, anyway, hth, and
good luck.

Joy and family