[blparent] have a question about pimples

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu May 20 20:26:48 UTC 2010

You were wondering if 9 year olds put on pimple cream.   That is an
interesting question.  I really don't know of anyone that young that has
them.  They are usually something you get with puberty.  I think I would
just have your 9 year old wash their face really well both in the morning
and in the evening.  That should help.  I bought Gab face wipes at Walmart
and for some reason she prefers cleaning her face with them.  They have
built in lotion or moisturizer. V