[blparent] have a question about pimples

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu May 20 20:30:22 UTC 2010

It could be that the nine-year-old in question is showing signs of early
puberty.  This happened to the daughter of a friend of mine at that age.  I
would think pimple cream would be safe for a nine-year-old, but check the
package directions.  If there are age restrictions on a product, the label
should say so.  There are plenty of natural products on the market that may
be more gentle than other creams and astringents.