[blparent] need urgent help

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 18:30:53 UTC 2010

Hey y'all,
I have a friend who very recently gave birth. Her and her partner are both
blind. They are having problems with cps. I don't want to go into all of the
details, but she is being told one thing by the social worker and the social
worker is telling her family other things. They are saying that unless they
have 24/7 help, their child will be released into protective custody. Do
they have this right? What rights do the parents have? They are first time
parents and not sure what to do. They just want their baby home with them.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
pipi