[blparent] need urgent help

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 18:36:02 UTC 2010

They of course have rights, what state is she in and contact your NFB
President in that state for help.  She should Scott LaBarre who is president
of the Lawyer Division of the NFB for help.

What reason are they giving these parents for wanting to take away there
children.

President: Scott LaBarre
1660 South Albion Street, Suite 918
Denver, Colorado 80222-4046