[blparent] dealing with the public

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon May 24 22:14:59 UTC 2010

Leslie, if it had been me, I would have stood up and faced these well
meaning women.  I would have said, thank you for your concern but Michael
and I spend countless hours together alone and I know exactly what he needs.
Then smile and say thank you for caring.  Then sit back down with your baby
and ignore them.  Make sure though, the next time you see them invite them
to coo over him. You don't want to make enemies. V