[blparent] cribs

Melissa Wagner keys.melissa at gmail.com
Tue May 25 18:11:20 UTC 2010

Hi.  We picked up a crib from Ikea for our baby.  We will be able to try it
out once he or she is old enough.  I checked reviews and bought one of the
cribs that cost less but was not the cheapest.  We built it and it is solid.
It also will convert into a toddler bed when it is time.  Hope this helps.

Melissa