[blparent] need urgent help

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue May 25 23:41:39 UTC 2010

Hi,

How do you know they aren't?  You and I have no idea what's going on, we
were just asked for advice, and I gave the best advice I could give.
Obviously cps thinks they have a good reason for taking the child away from
it's parents, so that's what they've done.  Right or wrong is not for us to
say since we really are only hearing one side of things.  Yes, children have
been taken away just because of their parent's disability, and I hope that's
not happening here.  but I don't know that cps doesn't have a good reason,
and I'm not going to just assume this couple are being unfairly treated just
because they're blind either.  I just think something is very wrong with
this situation, and I hope it gets resolved either way.

Tammy