[blparent] need urgent help

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Wed May 26 00:24:47 UTC 2010

I teach our Parenting series at Hadley. There are three
courses--Preparation, Infancy and Early Years. I have had students who took
one or all of the courses just to be knowledgeable and to show any agency,
if one did get involved, that they were making an effort to educate
themselves. Our school is here for those who want or need it, and the
courses are free, but one is required to prepare and submit assignments. I
would welcome any questions on or off list. I've taught these courses for
perhaps 5 years now. I am a blind parent with two adult sighted sons.
Sharon Howerton
shrnhow at att.net