[blparent] need urgent help

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 17:57:08 UTC 2010

I just wanted to write and say thank you for everyone who has given support
and resources. I have passed everything on to the parents and I will
continue to be in contact with them now and when they get their baby home
with them. I don't want to sound rude in my saying this, so please don't
take it that way at all. Since this isn't happening to me personally, I
don't feel it is my place to give out more information than what I have. If
and when the parents tell me things that I can share, I definitely will do
so.
I'm not much for words or saying things correctly. While it is true we don't
know the full story and aren't their, I have strong beliefs that this family
is being discriminated against. They are good people who want the chance to
be great parents. I feel in my heart that they will do an amazing job.
Again, thank you everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to share good news with
y'all soon.
Pipi