[blparent] Anxious

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Fri May 28 23:43:40 UTC 2010

Thank you, Leslie, for your kind words and support. I was going to email
Stacey privately, but you took care of it for me! We are an under utilized
resource, and trust me, I'm not looking for more work, but Preparation has
often been used by moms (and some dads) who may be parents one day. Contact
me off list with any questions, anyone on the list.
Sharon