[blparent] Gift Suggestions for a 9-year-old?

Peggy Shald pshald at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 10 03:30:11 UTC 2010

I also got a game called say what or something like that, it needs no
brailling ... it comes with five balls and gives you a phrase and you have
to put the balls in that order, my son likes that one.  There's also O
Henry, which talks.  Brain Buster, it's like Simon except you have to turn
the ball until the right color or number is facing up, I just took clear
labeling tape and wrote the numbers and colors on there ... I like the
suggestions people on here have made with the hot glue and the velcro, I'm
going to sit down with my kids this week and go through our games and see
which ones we have that we can label like that, I'll let you know how it
goes.