[blparent] Gift Suggestions for a 9-year-old?

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 03:12:13 UTC 2010

My parents and I labeled Clue when I was in junior high, and I am going on Forty. Just use dymo tape to label all the cards with the
names of the characters, weapons, and rooms. Then, have someone who can see put a hot glue dot in every square. Set the board aside,
and when it dries, you can move your person around the board. You can also label the rooms on the board with dymo tape.
Terri Wilcox