[blparent] Sarah in the Snow

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Nov 14 05:44:20 UTC 2010

Snow, yikes, that time already?  Of course, your snow bunny loves it, she
lives in Colorado doesn't she?  All children who live there, love the snow.
I remember the first time Gab played in it and we made our first snow lady.
Gab cried and cried that she left and didn't say good-bye.  The snow lady
wore a scarf and a red bucket for a hat to keep the snow off her head.  I
love the wow moments!V