[blparent] feeding baby food,

Peggy Shald pshald at neb.rr.com
Sun Nov 14 19:41:33 UTC 2010

I asked this question on another list but thought I’d ask again on here.  Always good to get different opinions.  How did you feed your babies baby food?  My son is almost six months old and we started feeding him baby food about a month ago.  I think I get more of it on his face and clothes then I do in his mouth, lol.  Any suggestions??  I should have expert answers on how to do this as my two older kids were fed and survived but I think with them I got more everywhere too.  Any thoughts would be helpful!!

Peggy