[blparent] What's your Oppinion of spanking

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Nov 16 17:19:26 UTC 2010

I know I am behind in mail, but if the crime fits, then spanking is a must.
I believe that when I have asked and asked and other punishments have
failed, then the first thing that is offered is a smack bottom.  Only once
in Gab's 11 years has she been spanked with a belt.  That was across her
bottom, fully dressed and now when I say do something, she does it. V