[blparent] What's your Opinion of spanking

Peggy Shald pshald at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 15 00:39:53 UTC 2010

Well I'm glad I didn't offend everyone.  I use it few and far between but my
kids have been spanked.  I would love to still spank my 18-year-old but
she's taller and bigger than I am now.  And my ten-year-old loses T.V. and
xbox and stuff ... however if he needs a good swat on the behind, he'll
still get one!!