[blparent] Recent controversy.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Mon Nov 15 04:12:18 UTC 2010

Hi, Joy.  I'll really miss your insight on the list if you decide to leave.
I hope you might reconsider, since without those who are truly interested in
sharing information and not just stirring up trouble, the list won't be
worth much as a resource.  I thought of leaving myself but hadn't decided.
If you go, I'll miss you a lot.

Take care,