[blparent] What's your opinion of Spanking

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 05:19:06 UTC 2010

Hi Shannon,
I really like your post.  I never thought I would spank my kids, until I had
kids and my toddler out-right defied me and put himself in danger.  I only
use it in extreme circumstances, and it isn't required much, thank goodness.
I am hoping that people were messing around when they took that survey, and
not really serious.  If I ever came close to drawing blood from my child,
even on accident, I would feel absolutely awful!
I am saying a prayer for your nephew tonight.  Child abuse makes me sick,
and I pray for all of the abused children around the world, constantly.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Leanne