[blparent] this list

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Nov 16 17:27:55 UTC 2010

As I am not a moderator nor a spell checker or anything besides a person who
posts to this list.  I want to speak my mind right now.
I have been posting here for a long time and I like this list.  Now that is
set aside. I have questions about the judges on this list.
Who cares if someone misspells something or if your fingers get off the keys
and everything looks like a jumbled mess.  Delete it and move on.
So if Rhonda says her child understands about homeless people, then we
should believe her.  I don't know if it is true or false, but what I do know
is that it is her opinion.  None of us, I mean none of us have the right to
say that she is wrong.  Hit the delete key as I know you are going to do
with this message.
Now bad words don't belong here either, why do we feel the need to attack
someone one, who gave us the right.  I am not attacking you guys, just
wondering why you feel the need to make others feel bad? V