[blparent] this list

Marla Wertman marla.wertman at verizon.net
Mon Nov 15 17:10:24 UTC 2010

					Hi all, I would just like to say
that I have found a lot of useful information on this list.  I am trying
to have a baby and i babysit my niece and nephew all the time.  Several
people on this list as well as another parenting list i am on have been
very helpful to me.I do not plan to leave this list and i am not a
moderator. However I would like to ask that people please, please, make
some kind of attempt to clean up messages before sending them. I am not
perfect, and no one expects perfection, but a little common sense would
be very much appreciated. I realize we all have different levels of
computer skills, and if you don't know how to use a spell checker, at
least try to make a word sound right to a screen reader.  It is almost
impossible to read some messages, and it takes very little time to make
them legible. Also, could people please not send messages with no
subject. Again it takes very little time to come up with a subject.