[blparent] What's your Opinion of spanking

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Nov 16 18:30:15 UTC 2010

That is a good thought, what would we do in a situation like that.  I have
friends that have no quams of taking their  misbehaving children into the
restroom and giving them a good talking to, if not a good smack bottom.....
 When gab was little, my husband would put her into time out on his lap.
She didn't like this, nor did she get to roam freely.  After a designated
amount of time and much frustration on both parts, she wa  allowed to go on
her way.  I always wondered who was punished more? V