[blparent] administering eyedrops

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 03:27:00 UTC 2010

They're thick enough that you can let them touch your finger as they come
out.  I usually keep one finger on the side of the tip of the bottle and it
slides out past my finger.  Just a tip (I've done way too many eye drops in
my time), aim for the corner closest to the nose.  If they close their eye,
the drop will most likely roll in when they open it.
Leanne