[blparent] introduction, etc

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Oct 13 16:19:21 UTC 2010

Dear Jan,

The only document I can think of that comes close to what you're planning is
our pamphlet Parenting without Sight: What Attorneys and Social Workers
Should Know about Blindness, available free from the Independence Market at
the National Center for the Blind in Baltimore.  You might want to have some
copies on hand.

Debbie