[blparent] moving

rhonda rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 20:04:01 UTC 2010

We let Corban put things into a box... kind of made it into a math game for
him, and put the boxes in train style... and told him we were gonna let
Thomas move us into our new home!
Then, when we got to the new hose, we let him unpack his toys, and
blankets... and he says "Thomas didn't food luckorget anything!"