[blparent] moving

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Sun Oct 17 21:43:11 UTC 2010

            We have skyped already with my sister, who lives an hour away,
and my best friend in New Jersey.  Mackenzie already says she wants to call
Ashley and Lindsay on the computer! I am hoping to teach my dad to skype
with us.  I have found that skype is a wonderful thing! So I'm hoping that
will help her! I mention this, because this has really helped her on the
phone, and since she has started talking a lot more, she can have better
conversations!
She loves the phone, so that is a great idea, and the picture as well!
Thank you!
Nikki