[blparent] some exciting news to share

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 18 00:57:52 UTC 2010

Hi Kathy.  I have nothing but good things to say about the Hadley course I'm
almost finished with, parenting preparation.  Sharon Howerton, the
instructor is wonderful.  I had to brag about you there, Sharon for a
second.  You'll come away from the course with a wealth of info to help your
friend. I have a 9 month old boy named Michael.
Leslie