[blparent] EXTERNAL: BL Parent: did, or does your child do this

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Oct 18 13:12:46 UTC 2010

Rhonda,
What habbit don't you want to start, him sleeping naked or him keeping his clothes on.
If he's staying dry all night, I'd just let him sleep however he's comfortable.
If this is a battle you want to engage in though, duct tape is your friend. It works on diapers, and if you really want to go this route, put him back in diapers.
You can also put sleepers on him backwards.
Really though I'm not sure why this is an issue if he's staying dry.