[blparent] Wiping Noses

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Oct 18 19:08:10 UTC 2010

Probably the easiest for beginning would be to sit, facing the baby away
from you.  Put one arm in the way of the grasping hands and wipe with the
other.  Sure, some Klenex may meet the wide-open mouth but remember a baby's
small so you can wad the thing up a bit.  It's a tricky business, that,
especially when being watched.
Babies fight everyone so sighted folks don't have it easy on that one,
either.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,