[blparent] Storing baby bathtub conveniently?

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 22:41:24 UTC 2010

Hi Michael,
I don't think our state or our agency would look too highly on us putting a baby in the shower with us.
Many children in the foster care system have been abused... In many different ways...  I'm not saying that bathing a baby with you is abuse itself, but...

The baby would not fit in our bathroom sink, as our faucit it too low. The kitchen sink would be great (as long as no dishes are crowding the way). :-)
I'm nervous about the actual bathtub idea itself until the baby is too big for a baby bathtub of course.
Thanks, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda