[blparent] Baby Wearing

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 13:04:44 UTC 2010

Hi,
We are asking for a child ages 0-3 for foster care, and we would like to find baby carriers to help promote attachment while still having our hands free for other tasks.
We ride our city bus a lot, and feel that wearing our child will work best in this situation as well.
The things we need to consider:
Both my husband and I will be using the same carrier.
I am around 5 ft 3 inches, and he is around 5 ft 11 inches
1 shoulder carry will not work for me at all
We are looking for something that isn't too complecated to learn how to use
We don't have the funds to buy tons of carriers
I've researched www.thebabywearer.com, and I'm still pretty overwhelmed!
Are we crazy? Is what we're looking for even possible?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, and have a great day!

In Christ, Miranda