[blparent] Baby Wearing

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Wed Oct 20 14:02:21 UTC 2010

Our favorite is the mei Tie
 http://www.meitaibaby.com/
Has some info on wearing it. They also have some you can purchase, but I
think they are expensive. My wife got ours from someone on
www.diaperswappers.com
And we only paid $30 or so for it.
I am around 6 foot, and my wife is about 4 foot 10.
It is basically a square panel with straps coming off each corner. The
bottom straps come out straight to the sides, and you can tie these in the
back or front, depending on how you are going to carry the baby. The top
straps come out at an angle from the top corners for going over your
shoulders. They go over your shoulders and come back around to the baby and
tie there. Some have buckles if you do not want to mess with tying

Michael