[blparent] stats

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Oct 26 19:12:45 UTC 2010

Well, I think it was at Through the Looking Glass, in their printed
materials, that said the stats are much higher, more like three out of four.
It's hard because not everybody reports the incidents that happen.  But it's
true, if you don't have stats on other families, there's nothing to compare
everything together.