[blparent] school

Kim Cruz autifroggie at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 17:40:30 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

My son Christopher is in the 2nd grade.  So far, he is lving it.  His
teacher is great.  I use a guide dog and he is so open with me coming in the
clas and helping out.  I'm also a room parent.  I get to help out in the
classroom and organize different events for the class.

My son's school is having a harvest festival next month and his class needs
to come up with a booth idea.  Does anyone have any ideas for a booth?
Please let me know.

Kim