[blparent] school

Rhonda Kubehl rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 18:42:12 UTC 2010

My Autistic step daughter aliyra is starting Kindergarden Monday.
I'm praying it is as much fun for her as PreeK was.
Most kids teased her, but for the most... she  was  lovable and loved by
many.

Corban will start 2 days a week at a MOTHER'S day out facility, each day 4
hours...while I catch up on  college.

Life is GRAND! ...