[blparent] homeschooling

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 02:11:02 UTC 2010

Have any of you home schooled your sighted child. We are considering the
possibility but, there is so much curriculum out there it's difficult to
know which would be best for our situation. I know we are thinking way ahead
but, We are a very low budget family and need to consider these things way
in advance to prepare to purchase material. I know print book based is not
really an option for us as neither of us can read the print material. Making
my own would give me a huge headache. Any ideas or experiences would be
helpful. thanks.
--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!