[blparent] Blind walking with strollers

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 17:04:13 UTC 2010

Hi Graham.  I take my little boy out in the stroller all the time while
using my cane.  I have a stroller with a reversible handle so I can pull it
behind me.  That way, my cane will hit obstacles before the stroller does.
Fortunately, I was able to get my stroller from a friend for free but I know
that's not always the case.  These kind of strollers are expensive but well
worth it in the long term.  Hth
Leslie