[blparent] EXTERNAL:Re: Blind walking with strollers

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Sep 21 17:32:07 UTC 2010

I am very short and found it far easier to pull awagon then I ever did a
stroller.
And Michael, I love your carseat idea for the little one. Not sure I'd
ever have thought of that. Do you strap the carseat in, or just set it
in the wagon?
Wearing the kid is great too until they get too big. That is very
dependent on you and on the type of carrier you use.