[blparent] Off topic

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 17:59:32 UTC 2011

        Hi.
Sorry, I have to ask this.
I’m not sure how to spell this, but it’s the way it sounds.
What are”keneetose” cookies?
It was weird. We were at my son’s first soccor game yesterday and he came up to me and said, can we make keneetose cookies? Just out of the blue. I’m wondering if it’s made up or if it exists. If it does, does anyone know what they are?
I feel kind of stupid for asking. It was funny because I asked my son today to tell me what is in them. Do you know what he said? Tomatoes, mayonnaise, and cookie dough. Yuck! I really don’t think he knew.
Something I thought I’d share, haha.