[blparent] finding time

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 03:49:35 UTC 2011

Hello single parents.

Finding free time is hard but doable.  It is true that you need adult
time so maybe your parents could watch your son so you could go out
for a few hours with friends.  Or, if there is time you have free when
your son is at school you could run out for a haircut or a quick cup
of coffee, or just read a book.  At this time my free time is a shower
early in the morning and maybe a movie after the kids go to bed.  I
have also started taking part in a child care co-op with a few single
mothers in our complex.

I will admit I would think the kids find me fun after I have had a break.

If you would like to talk off list feel free to contact me at kflsouth at gmail.com

Hope this helps,
Kate