[blparent] Carriers?

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Apr 26 15:28:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have and love the ergo.  It’s light, easy to use, and my baby still loves it and he’s 2 now.  You can use it in 3 positions, front, back or hip, and what I really like about it is that the baby sits comfortably in it.  I wish it had a canopy, or soemthing to keep the weather off the baby, but that’s the only drawback I’ve found.

hth

Tammy