[blparent] Carriers?

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:07:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

I also highly recommend the Moby wrap. For smaller children you can wrap
them in the kangaroo wrap and that allows them to be in the frog position
tight against your body.

What's nice about the Moby is that you can wrap your baby in such a way that
you can provide support with a particular piece of the cloth. Sometimes when
I go out with Erik he's completely covered and his head is nice and snug and
protected from sun and wind.

He's ten pounds now and getting pretty long and likes to straighten his legs
a lot now. So, I've got to learn a few other ways to wrap him up.

It's wonderful for home use. In fact, he's strapped to me now.

LM