[blparent] Introducing Jacob MatneyPettke

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:59:17 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

On July 28 at 8:36 pm, Jacob Matney Pettke made his long-awaited (and I do mean long--his due date was July 10) entrance into this world. He was 22 inches long and weighed 9 pounds, 3 ounces. He was born via C-section, and we came home yesterday. Chuck and I are so very happy and proud. Everyone says his features are a combination of both of ours.

Chuck and I are looking forward to gaining even more valuable insight from this list.

Angie