[blparent] Introducing Jacob MatneyPettke

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:21:10 UTC 2011

Hello Angie,

Congratulations on your darling little boy and it sounds like he's going to
be a basketball player with how tall he already is!  We can't wait to hear
how he is doing as he grows.  I can't believe I'm already planning Dawson's
birthday in October because the time flies by so fast.  Yes, I know it's a
little early to be planning his party but I'm too excited and want to play
some fun creative games and do little touches like fill baby food jars with
orange M&Ms that are wrapped with little sayings from Dawson to give to his
guests.  What can I say, I love planning parties!

This will be a year of firsts for Jacob so enjoy every second.  What little
blessings from above they are.

Erin