[blparent] Introducing Jacob MatneyPettke

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Aug 2 16:48:15 UTC 2011

Congratulations--what a big boy!  I can only imagine how long that wait was.

I always say this to new moms who've had C-sections.  Follow the doctor's
advice about not lifting anything heavier than your baby, and about not
overdoing it.  I tried to be a superhoero and do more than I should have,
and ended up with a rush of bleeding that scared me to death.  Luckily, it
stopped without a problem.  But take it easy as much as you can.  It took me
a few months before I felt healthy again after my C-section.

Blessings to your family,
Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt